Archival software for e-mail
Email Archiving Solutions from LiveOffice
- 123 Together offers hosted archiving to go either with their hosted Exchange, or for use with your in-house Exchange or POP/SMTP servers.
- ArchiveManager from ClearSwift
- Documentum Records Services for Email "Archives inbound, outbound, and internal email messages, leveraging the virtually unlimited scalability and security of the Documentum repository"
- Exchange Archival Solution can be run on your machine or hoste on theirs.
- GMS Archive from Gordano
- KVS has archival info and Enterprise Vault for Exchange and SharePoint
- Message Archive Solution for E-mail from Hitachi Data Systems "based on OAIS standards and powered by IXOS, can help you handle the e-mail deluge and keep your valuable data within easy reach."
- Optomedia Archival solutions including IXOS-Econserver for Exchange
- Structured Technologies archiving solutions for Groupwise, Exchange, and Notes.
- C2C has archival and compliance software for Exchange systems
- The ZipLip Unified Email Archival suite of products provides complete email archiving and management for companies using Lotus Notes/Domino, MS Exchange, Novell Groupwise, and others. The suite provides scalable storage of email data, content management, regulatory compliance, lifecycle management, performance enhancement, hierarchical search and discovery, attachment management, and email continuity and disaster response.
Copyright © eMailman, LLC 1998-2009. Emailman ® is a registered mark of eMailman, LLC. The eMailman character, NewsReaders.com character, "NewsReaders.com", "Emailman always delivers", "electronic superhero", "eMailOrder", the backwards "@" sign, "@ backwards", "turning your e-mail around" and "Read. Discuss. View. Think." are trademarks of eMailman, LLC. All other marks belong to their respective owners.