Groupware mail systems
Groupware: (comp.groupware newsgroup and books on groupware)
- GroupWise by Novell includes E-mail, faxes, calendar information, tasks, workflow
items, documents, and more.
- books about Groupwise
- comp.groupware.groupwise newsgroup
- Groupwise Links
- forums.novell.com newsgroups
- SupportWise technical support from Allegro for GroupWise
- Support Home (Novell)
- Guinevere provides Antivirus protection, return receipts, signature files, mail filters and more for your Groupwise 5 system.
- GSend A command line mailer for Groupwise - allows you to easily mail-enable your applications.
- i-MailDS " is the one-box internet e-mail solution for Novell networks. Whether you need a full company wide e-mail solution, an intelligent internet collection facility for GroupWise (without static IP addresses) or even a way to integrate existing applications with internet e-mail, i-MailDS does it all."
- MTASieve (alt URL) MTASieve is an NLM which runs "piggy-back" on your GroupWise MTA (Message Transfer Agent) which provides powerful extra administrative functions (thirdparty anti-virus checking, block large attachments, block specific files or file types, archive specific messages) to your GroupWise system.
- POP3/SMTP/UUCP gateway by Kinesphere
Copyright © eMailman, LLC 1998-2009. Emailman ® is a registered mark of eMailman, LLC. The eMailman character, NewsReaders.com character, "NewsReaders.com", "Emailman always delivers", "electronic superhero", "eMailOrder", the backwards "@" sign, "@ backwards", "turning your e-mail around" and "Read. Discuss. View. Think." are trademarks of eMailman, LLC. All other marks belong to their respective owners.