Customer response software
The following software is meant for handling large volumes of e-mail sent to a general address. Features to look for (I need to confirm whether each of these does every feature)
are autoresponses, tracking numbers, and distribution to the customer response team, along with keeping track of who on the team received the particular message.
- Abacus from Word-to-the-Wise (who run SamSpade), "is the only commercial mail handling and tracking program built from the ground up to handle the specific needs of an abuse desk."
- Calypso Message Center "MCS designed CMC to distribute high volumes of e-mail sent to generic addresses like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. CMC's routing controls and filters efficiently distribute mail to agents and provides managers with response and volume metrics that can be translated through reports and charts."
- Email Assistance by Brightware. Provides best-of-class routing, queuing,
workflow, agent productivity and advanced email management tools and
reports. Brightware Contact Center includes the Agent Desktop, Bright
Suggest, Supervisor Desktop and Bright Reports. Add-on options include
Brightware Assisted Answer for highly accurate email classifcation and
automatically composed replies to boost CSR productivity, and Brightware
Automated Answer, for accurate automated email answers featuring automatic
data look-up and message composition.
- Echomail "The EchoMail Suite powers large volumes of inbound and outbound E-Mail by automatically receiving, processing, responding, storing and tracking all correspondence."
- eMailman(tm) form mailer by me has an option to randomly distribute messages.
- Emailrobot by GFI
- Genesys Suite e-mail option by Genesys (formerly Adante). Although the server is Windows-based, it uses browsers for the response team, so virtually any platform can be used.
- SupportDesk by HouseOnTheHill Software has an e-mail component.
- Internet Message Center by Mustang
- Kana Customer Messaging System by Kana Communications
- Response Manager by emailtopia "is an intelligent, server-based email management tool that
integrates with existing mail clients and is used to route, track and
archive 'corporate asset' inbound email from group inboxes such as info@,
sales@, and support@. Since the system has customizable rules, complete
communication history, and a powerful reporting engine, emails cannot be
lost, avoided, forgotten or mismanaged. Response Manager pays for itself by
preventing the loss of a single customer."
- QuickMail from Outspring is a client/server e-mail package that handles your normal e-mail needs, but also has an option for a group mailbox which clients can be allowed to pull messages from. Much cheaper than the other options on this page, but not geared specifically to the large-scale customer response systems that they are.
- Response by Transform Research for Exchange/Outlook (or can be used with web interface).
- VisNetic MailFlow by Deerfield. "As business continually moves to the Internet, companies are experiencing an influx of electronic communications. More than ever, customers have an expectation of effectively communicating with organizations via email.
VisNetic MailFlow, an email management system designed for business, streamlines company-customer email communication. By serving as a central data collection source, VisNetic MailFlow helps businesses effectively manage email, increasing employee productivity and responsiveness."
Copyright © eMailman, LLC 1998-2009. Emailman ® is a registered mark of eMailman, LLC. The eMailman character, NewsReaders.com character, "NewsReaders.com", "Emailman always delivers", "electronic superhero", "eMailOrder", the backwards "@" sign, "@ backwards", "turning your e-mail around" and "Read. Discuss. View. Think." are trademarks of eMailman, LLC. All other marks belong to their respective owners.