Realtime Blackhole List from Mail Abuse Prevention Systems, LLC. See the list of software that uses the RBL
- ORBD.org (Open Relay DataBase)
- ORBL (Open Relay Black List)
- ORBZ (Open Relay Block Zone) "incorporates information originally provided by ORBS, the Open Relay Behaviour Modification System"
MAPS' Relay Spam Stopper
InvisiMail has content/attachment features, anti-virus and anti-spam features, as well as encryption/decryption. (server as well?)
Brightmail for Unix.
Postini Junk Email Assistant "Keeps user inboxes clean from unsolicited email. Unlike other spam filters, Postini lets end users personalize the settings to prevent up to 95% of junk email from ever reaching the inbox."
Server relay prevention:
- rblcheck "is a program which helps you perform lookups in RBL-style services, such as the MAPS RBL, DUL, or RSS listings, or the ORBS list. You can use it from either the command-line for quick lookups, or from a mail-delivery program (such as procmail or maildrop)."
- Declude Hijack "prevents unauthorized mass outgoing E-mail. Stops spammers from hijacking your mail server, stops customers sending bulk mail without your permission, and can even minimize the spread of viruses. Users can keep their current settings, and you don't have to enter any IP addresses or use SMTP authentication. By limiting the amount of E-mail users can send in a given time period, it lets out your users' mail, while catching virtually all of a spammers' mail."
Copyright © eMailman, LLC 1998-2009. Emailman ® is a registered mark of eMailman, LLC. The eMailman character, NewsReaders.com character, "NewsReaders.com", "Emailman always delivers", "electronic superhero", "eMailOrder", the backwards "@" sign, "@ backwards", "turning your e-mail around" and "Read. Discuss. View. Think." are trademarks of eMailman, LLC. All other marks belong to their respective owners.