End user anti-spam services:
- Support this site:
- SpamArrest lets you keep your regular e-mail account, and passes along e-mail from approved correspondents, while deleting mail from blocked correspondents, and holding mail from unknown correspondents until you delete, approve adding to your whitelist, etc. Also comes in an ISP/Enterprise version.
- MailBlocks gives you an address with a whiteboard (challenge/response) spam fighting system. Use an @mailblocks.com address and/or work with your existing POP, AOL, Yahoo, or Hotmail address!
- SpamCop.net offers filtered POP/IMAP/Web mail accounts and spam reporting.
- SpamCopSend works with Mail.app on Mac OS X to facilitate reporting to SpamCop
- Spamex "provides people with a simple mechanism to create a new email address
at spamex.com (a Spamex address) every time they are requested to provide
their real address on-line (i.e. newsletters, sweepstakes, e-commerce sites,
posting to message boards, etc.). All email sent to a Spamex address is
automatically forwarded to their real email address. Any replies are routed
through Spamex to protect their real address. Should unsolicited email start
arriving through a Spamex address, the address can be disabled and the
unsolicited email will be blocked, without affecting any of the other
Copyright © eMailman, LLC 1998-2009. Emailman ® is a registered mark of eMailman, LLC. The eMailman character, NewsReaders.com character, "NewsReaders.com", "Emailman always delivers", "electronic superhero", "eMailOrder", the backwards "@" sign, "@ backwards", "turning your e-mail around" and "Read. Discuss. View. Think." are trademarks of eMailman, LLC. All other marks belong to their respective owners.