Unified messaging servers
Unified Messaging products
- Alcatel OmniPCX 4400 Alcatel 4400 Unified Messaging provides a single user interface for all the media (e-mail, voice mail & fax) and, contrary to other systems, a single network administration, a single data base and a single directory. On the user side, there is a single electronic mailbox for e-mails, voice mails & fax. On the messaging system side, Alcatel 4400 Unified Messaging combines with the electronic messaging system to give you a single multimedia messaging system.
- CallXPress by AVT
- CanBox Platform is a web based communications software for the operation of Unified Messaging. Unified Messaging. This platform bridges the media gap and enables the user to send, receive and store all message types in the Internet. Access and management of these messages are possible via the Internet, a telephone, a PDA or a hand phone with a WAP-Interface. (hosting)
- David from Tobit.
- Electric MessageASAP requires a browser on Windows.
- iPost Universal Messaging by Mediagate. "iPost Universal Messaging is comprised of iPost application software and carrier-grade, third-party hardware. iPost Universal Messaging enables subscribers to manage multi-media messages, voice, fax, email and page, from within a single mailbox using any email client (Outlook, Hotmail, Netscape Mail, Eudora, etc.), from anywhere in the world, any time of the day or week. Subscribers can use any telephone, mobile phone, PDA, computer, laptop, fax machine, and WAP and SMS-enabled device to manage their messages."
- Lucent Octel Unified Messenger "Working with Microsoft® Exchange, Octel Unified Messenger™ extends your existing investment enterprise-wide and enables you to use a single interface to check all your messages-voice mail, e-mail and fax. By using any touch-tone phone or personal multimedia computer you cannot only retrieve and read messages, you can reply to, send, forward and store them too."
- PhoneSoft for Notes/Domino by ActiveVoice
- ThinkLink "We are a Communications Application Service Provider offering an Internet Integrated Messaging service on a branded, co-branded, and private label basis. We make today's communication tools — voicemail, email, fax, and paging — accessible over the phone and Internet."
- Tornado Messenger. Tornado also offers consulting and hosting
- Unity by ActiveVoice
- Yahoo's list
Copyright © eMailman, LLC 1998-2009. Emailman ® is a registered mark of eMailman, LLC. The eMailman character, NewsReaders.com character, "NewsReaders.com", "Emailman always delivers", "electronic superhero", "eMailOrder", the backwards "@" sign, "@ backwards", "turning your e-mail around" and "Read. Discuss. View. Think." are trademarks of eMailman, LLC. All other marks belong to their respective owners.