- Barrendero (freshmeat) "is a program designed to keep free space in the mail spool directory by deleting messages older than a certain age from the mail files. It can warn users of the pending deletion ahead of time, as well as provide a report of the deleted messages."
- Sven Guckes' Filter info
- Forward for easy forwarding
- LiSA by LiquidInformation announces in a pleasant voice when e-mail arrives and who it is from. For Linux.
- NAMG to download usa.net mail via web but read in your pop client.
- Procmail (powerful filtering, autoreplies, and more)
- Sift-Mail for powerful filtering.
- Taurus is a Linux utility to autoreply to messages.
- Vacation for easy autoreplies
- Postie by Infradig is a command line mailing tool. "The swiss-army-knife of command-line mailers! Send and receive mail form the command-line or execute from within programs. Supports SMTP, ESMTP, POP3, IMAP4, HTTP protocols and is portable between Windows and Unix. Implements HTML mail and MHTML mail (embedded objects)."
Copyright © eMailman, LLC 1998-2009. Emailman ® is a registered mark of eMailman, LLC. The eMailman character, NewsReaders.com character, "NewsReaders.com", "Emailman always delivers", "electronic superhero", "eMailOrder", the backwards "@" sign, "@ backwards", "turning your e-mail around" and "Read. Discuss. View. Think." are trademarks of eMailman, LLC. All other marks belong to their respective owners.